· Other Affiliations ·
Liira Zoi Larran
Gonna buy me a Cake?
Illegal Elvish Immigrant
East Briar Institute of Higher Learning
Boys have Cooties! COOOOOOTIES!!
· Known Relatives ·
Too Many to List!
I'm not a robot...
House Zoi Larran
· Distinguishing Features ·
Abnormally Perky Personality
Powers & Abilities
· Known Powers ·
Warlock-in-Training: Wild magic. Likes to spit Acid
· Equipment ·
· Other Abilities ·
A love for costumes, a knack for finding good bargains at the mall & an apparently magical back pack.
- Likes: Pizza [thin crust, pineapple, tomatoes, black olives, pepperoni]. Practical jokes. Sporks. Wifflebats. Guns that shoot explosive amunition. Youtube. Monty Python.
- Bad Habits: taking others belongings with no intent of returning them. Is a bad liar. Spits acid on things [and people!] and doesn't use a napkin. Has Hexed the vending machines at her school so they dispense beer [and Catnip] at will. Was trained to be deceptive and evasive since infancy.
- Favorite Colour: Cobalt Blue.
- Theme Song: Incense and Peppermints by
- Favorite Movie: ?
- Age 12.5 human years/ 43 years &3 months by the Elvish count. Not the same but are equivalent. it's confusing.
- Has very little understanding of Human culture, other then history books and Movies. Hasn't figured out yet mass media is often not 100% accurate. She speaks&reads English well but has a limited grasp of metaphor and slang- she takes them literally and gets rather confused.
- Is currently attending boarding school at East Briar Institute of Higher Learning. Is unused to the structure the school provides. Has a small garden of eleven secret herbs and spices near the back parking lot.
- Has joined the Moose Scouts as an after school activity. Is selling boxes of cookies to fundraise a trip to the Lemurian Shark Petting-zoo.
- The Swear Jar. Fines people for bad language. It seems to be more effective then her Lemonade stand last summer. It's five cents for swearing [edited, real or made up bleeping.] A Quarter for the word "Harlot". [Caliga owes her 16.75$] And a fifty cent fee for any information no one really needed to know. [TMI] She takes cash, credit and paypal, no personal checks or debit please. Has a notebook in which she keeps her tabs of who owes what.
On Being Chevalier's Sidekick:
She gets to wear an awesome costume, bash badguys around the knees with her Wifflebat of Doom and after they save the day, the city, the world? They go out for a Gelato. That's hard to beat!
She also sorts Chevalier's mail, tidies the kitchen and runs small errands. He doesn't cut her any slack at the school however and she often is set to scrubbing things with her roomate's toothbrush for Detention.
- Uncle Chan'go -The Healer. Lives in Arizona, Father to Saari. Liira is his foster-daughter.
- Aunt Jalisa -Chango's wife, recently returned form the dead. Most everyone is a bit apprehensive about her.
- Aunt Zavita -a wizardess, sometime spy. Lives in Japan.
- Cousin Lyraa -Teenage[ equivalent 16]. Her parents were killed in a tragic accident when she was a baby. Goes to the same school, has joined the Cheersquad. Is Liira's dorm-mate at school.
- Cousin Saari -Teenage [equivalent 14]. Blood-Daughter to Chan'go. Is studying to be a wizard. Has tamed the Monster Under her Bed, calls him "Pinky".
- Bubba- a stray Gnasher Liira found in a west-side alley and kept. It [he?] got loose within the boarding school several times and is believed to have been killed in the recent terrorist destruction of the EBI dormitory building.
"Your evil laugh needs work, you sound like a overcaffeinated chipmunk on helium."- Chevalier, EBI Fencing Instructor.
"It is not my child." --Eoghainin
"Is... is her dinosaur offering me drugs?" -Rocket Roxie
"She is forty seven by human years more than legal to drink, but as her kind are close to mine in some ways, she's still a child to me. I'm trying to be a responible adult, Darling~" --Eoghainin
Watch out for the Cookie Bandit's deadly right-hand man, the Big Yellow Bird. *In a totally flat tone.* Nom-nom. -Angus
"They have my wallet... I know it... and when the cookies show up, unasked for, I will receive my wallet... empty." -Eoghainin
"Care to expand a little. Because the only one that felt it necessary to let me know was a pickpocketing elf from Disney World." -Angus
...How can you be a Japanese elf? I thought they were from like. From Fairy World. "Her family lived in a remote area, she was born there." "Yeah, also you got legends of human-like spirit folk all over the world. Elves by any other name, yeah." "More Dimensional Refugees, that found a kind set of people to let them live there and open a tea house." "Awesome. Good folks, sounds like." -Miss Mental, Han & Epic
"Purple Halitosis! What's she been eatin'?" "Skittles." "Taste the PAINBOW, Muthaf--ka!" -Albert E Cat & Liira
"Listen to me, Liira. You must ignore feelings. Do you know who has got a lot of feelings? The Snookii have a lot feelings, they have so many feelings that they would club each other to death with golf trophies just for the fun of it. We are professionals. Professionals have standards: be polite, be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Because in this business, you just may have to." -- Chevalier, EBI "Cook" discussing "ethics" with his apprentice, Liira
Han looks over. "Hello Bandit." -Han
"Hm?" *He looks down and notices her just when he's grabbing his anti-angry spirits stuff.* "Aaaaaaah, 'tis you, elk girl. What brings you here tonight?" - Mr. Wong of Westside
"What did you call me??" "Acid spitting cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!!" -Liira & Han