Jack of All Trades
· Other Affiliations ·
Donovan Bruno McLeod
Frosty, Bru, Sarge
McLeod Bailbonds, Hudson City, USA
Former Sergeant in the British SAS, Bail bondsman and occasional Bounty Hunter
Misdemeanors from his Youth, nothing major
· Known Relatives ·
Jace McLeod (Younger Brother)
· Distinguishing Features ·
Countless scars all over his body, three prominent ones on his face.
Powers & Abilities
· Known Powers ·
Cryokinesis and Regeneration
· Equipment ·
· Other Abilities ·
SAS Combat Training, Trained on numerous types of firearms, Boxing Training.
Bruno is prone to being very cynical and has an adventurous spirit. He thrives on action, appears fearless, is fiercely independent, and likes his space as it 'helps him think'. He has a fairly strict code of honor and is loyal those close to him or people he respects. While he generally doesn't follow rules and regulations well, instead he follows his own rules and guidelines for behavior. That said while rules and regs were never his forte, he follows orders as long as they do not go against his code of honor.
As mentioned before, Bruno likes and needs to spend time alone, because this is when he feels he can sort things out in his mind most clearly. He likes to be up and about, doing things, he is not the type of person to sit behind a desk all day and do long-range planning. Adaptable and spontaneous, he responds to what is immediately before him.
Family, Friends, & Allies
- Elizabeth McLeod - Deceased Wife
- Ella McLeod - Deceased Daughter
- Seth McIlroy - One of his closest friends even if he is young.
- Jenna - Tough, big mouth, good drinking buddy.
- Craig Jackson - Pilot and Bruno go-to guy when he needs to fly somewhere.
- Victor Ortiz - Craig's copilot and navigator.
- Castor Hall - Master gunsmith.
Powers & Training
Bruno is able to utilize ice manipulation with his physical combat, allowing him to both create tools and weapons for attack and manipulate the environment to his advantage (freezing the ground, sudden ice-walls, etc.). In addition to that, he can also cause anything he touches to freeze and anything that he can freeze he can cause to superheat and thus explode.
The ability to heal rapidly from any physical injury.
- Minor wounds heal instantaneously, to the point of as though they never happened.
- Major wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, may heal at a much more accelerated rate, disregarding of severity.
- Cellular division slows down, greatly extending the user's lifespan.
- Lost limbs may be regenerated quickly.
- Regenerate from loss of blood.
- Damaged nerves and (to a certain extent) brain cells can recover.
- Can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level.
- Has high resistance to toxins, diseases and alcohol.
- Destruction of the head is one of the few sure methods to ensure death.
British Special Air Service Training
- Knowledge in multiple forms of martial arts, specialized in Boxing, Kick Boxing, and Krav Maga.
- First Aid
- Signals and communications
- Parachuting: HALO (High Altitude, Low Opening) and HAHO (High Altitude, High Opening)
- Languages: Gaelic, French, Spanish, Afghani, Farsi, Russian, and Portuguese
- Vehicle Operating Skills - off-road, for cross-country insertion and patrolling, and also on-road evasive or pursuit driving as part of the close protection role.
- Counter Revolutionary Warfare Training
- Explosive Method of Entry (EMOE)
- Close protection techniques
- Forward Air Control (FAC)
- Body Armor
- Tactical Knife
- Flashbang Grenades
- Frag Grenades
- Liz & Ella: A pair of Castor Hall .45 cal M1911's named after his lost wife and child.
- Jenna: A modded AA12 drumfed shotgun.
- Mark 14 EBR
- H&K G36C
- Castor Hall SHK-80 LMG
- M247H Heavy Machine Gun
- M32 MGL
- Castor Hall CH-V2 Vanguard Sniper Rifle
- Meinos Starke - German born hitman and mercenary responsible for the accident that killed Bruno's wife and child.
- Does occasional work for Freelancer Industries.
- Owner of McLeod Bail Bonds with offices in Hudson City and Millennium City.
- Suspect in the escape of Seth McIlroy from federal custody in 2005.
- Does occasional bounty hunting work, keeps it very private, if you run in that circle you may know him.
- Favors dive bars.