"Wait'll they get a load of me."
· Other Affiliations ·
Criminal Record of Vandalism
· Known Relatives ·
· Distinguishing Features ·
Blue Eyes When Charged
Powers & Abilities
· Known Powers ·
· Equipment ·
· Other Abilities ·
"Lightning strikes twice in this town. Let's get VIOLENT!"
- Jacob Caravelli to the New Shadows gang
Jacob grew up in a dysfunctional family. His mother, a drunk. His father, a workaholic. Living with physical and emotional abuse couldn't become anymore frustrating. This prevented himself from being close to his family and peers. No one knew of his metahuman physiology, and for a while he preferred it that way. That's until he left Millennium City to get away from it all. Vibora Bay was his answer to start anew. Mostly to party and live life on his own terms. He also began to use his electrifying abilities openly. Sometimes for good, most of the time for his own gain. This caused mistrust from the general public, calling him a deviant for not accustoming to the social norms of being a superhero or villain. He had no intentions of becoming either one. Although this never stopped him from helping anyone in need as he has shown pleasure in apprehending local gangsters and the occasional villain.
Appearance and Personality
Jacob has a tanned complexion, hazel eyes, and messy black hair. Most of the time he fashions a pair of goggles, a sling pack and fingerless gloves; his uniform when delivering packages on his motorbike. He's almost always caught having something in his mouth, whether it may be chewing gum to smoking a cigarette. This is due to his oral fixation. Usually upbeat, slick, and confident with a vulgar tone, he shows a rebellious attitude towards authority figures. He never forgets to address his quick wit and black humor whenever he finds the chance. This is because he feels like an outcast due to society's expectations on him, harassing him to become the traditional superhero. An idea he disregards. Mostly because he doesn't like to be seen wearing tights.
Powers and Abilities
- Electrokinesis: His primary ability. Enabling him to channel electricity in and out of his body. He uses this ability as a form of weapon and healing factor.
- Electric Absorption: Jacob is able to absorb electricity from anything that emits it.
- Bioelectrical Control: On rare occasions he is capable of controlling nerve endings of the heart, brain and other membranes of other human bodies.
- Electromagnetic Barrier: A shield made of pure electrical energy that can magnetize projectiles such as bullets.
- Adhesion: Able to cling on walls.
- Jacob's powers are severely reduced when exposed to large amounts of water.
- Jacob has a high electrolyte count due to his powers. This makes him consume a lot of fruit.
- To his own admission, he has a weakness for brunettes.
- He graduated High School in Westside.
- He hates being called by his "super" name given by the media and prefers to be called by his first name.
- Jacob smokes often.
- Jacob compares the lack of electrical absorption to the feeling of being really thirsty.
Comments and Opinions
- "Feel free to leave any comments or opinions on Voltage."