The author of this article has marked this as a creative work, and would prefer that other users not edit it. Please respect this, and unless repairing a typo, spelling, or other minor technical error, think of this page as read-only.
Trish never had a easy life but always tried to make the best of things. Her parents dying in a battle between two supers when she was 9. For a while she bounced around the foster system going from home to home. Eventually at age 14 she ended up in Millennium city. Though as her bus was entering the city it was stuck in the crossfire between two villains in a power struggle. The bus being hit by a blast she was thrown from it and into an alleyway. All passengers were assumed dead.
Surprisingly though little Trish survived and has lived on the streets since then. Far away some unknown cosmic event transpired and Trish just happened to be in the right place as she slept to get bombarded with its powers becoming forever changed.
- Due to this event she can now open portals of various sizes to anywhere. (Yes anywhere.) But no more then 2 destinations at one time.
- She is able to, at will, walk and pass through most objects aside from a few substances.
- She smells... Energized. People that smell is may feel more energetic as well.
- Due to the even her body is under a lot of strain so is hurt rather easily.
- Her body was changed by this and she now hides an extra pair of arms under her coat in hopes to seem normal. There are also tendrils of cosmic energy growing from her back but she often keeps them hidden in her backpack sadly for her they seem to have a mind of their own.
- Distrusts Super powered people at first
- Does not believe magic exists and is a childish fantasy.
- Speaks in a quiet, confident tone.