From PRIMUS Database
Freelancer Industries, as a storage and maintenance facility, and the main Freelancer team operational headquarters. Much of the functions and operations of Freelancer Industries are run by the artificial intelligence known as SCRI.
The Garage sports Five levels each broken up by several floors and they include:
- The top level of the facility is split between the offices and waiting area, the armor and weapons lockers, and a motor pool. Openly seen by the public is the Offices for the CEO and several others, a reception area, and a waiting area for visitors and customers.
- Directly below the offices the area has been built to accommodate twenty five ACE Suit storage lockers all set to digital locks and DNA encoded to their specific user, the nanoforge and assembly console for ACE Suit creation, as well as an area to modify ACE Suits for underwater and space.
- This area also has a weapons locker that sports rows of sidearm lockers and assault weaponry, the bulk of the team’s tactical equipment ranging from breaching charges to laser cutters, and a spot reserved for heavy weapons.
- Below that is the main motor pool area which houses the FLO (Freelancer Osprey), FLO 2, and two former VIPER transports. In addition to storage for the vehicles it also has an area for repairs.
- The first basement level of the facility houses the team’s quarters if they need a place to stay or happen to be working late. Each member of the team has a private room here which they are capable of customizing to their liking.
- This area also sports a fully functional medical bay complete with medical nanite healing pods, a fully stocked kitchen, Recreational Room and a full size Gym. The overall recreational area sports a card table and a series of chairs as well as a couch. Posters, pictures, scribbles, and notes adorn the walls, and many of the members maintain some personal space as well as a private locker.
- There is also an open area that houses the Garage's D-Bridger terminal.
- The second basement level contains the training rooms which utilize reprogramed robots taken from Siris, holograms, and ISIS forcefields. The rooms take up most of the level.
- Sharing the level with the Training Rooms, the War Room contains a large holographic representation of the Earth with highlights showing current jobs, world-wide incidents, and team member’s current locations.
- The third basement level is the Science Laboratory with high tech machines furnished by Both Silver Eagle and Flux-Carson industries.
- The lowest level of the complex houses the server room for the Super Computing Resource Intelligence (S.C.R.I.). Due to the large amount of servers the room and the heat they generate, the room is kept at very cold temperatures to keep S.C.R.I. from overheating.
- The building as a whole has numerous internal and external defensive and offensive capabilities including forcefields and turrets.