The author of this article has marked this as a creative work, and would prefer that other users not edit it. Please respect this, and unless repairing a typo, spelling, or other minor technical error, think of this page as read-only.
Ages ago a race of energy beings known as the Aecho (a-ko) traveled the universe on a pilgrimage, erecting massive works of art in their wake as tribute to their god. Their prophets received a vision of the perfect species to meld with, granting them a way to be complete. They found this species on Earth in the form of the culmination of all simian life & the basis of humankind, man's missing link. The Aecho offered this species enlightenment and passage to the Aecho home-world in exchange for building their tributes. Thus, temples, pyramids and other stone formations where assembled across the world in places like the Easter Islands, South America, Scotland and Egypt.
Those willing to take the venture were gathered and taken from the planet, leaving little trace of their existence. Once on the Aecho home-world, transformation began with the Aecho fusing themselves with the simianoids, creating a new species of vast intelligence, willpower and strength, renaming the planet and deeming themselves, "Mysynk" (miss-ink).
Auden (aw-din) is of the latest generation of this species, drawn to Earth by learning of his ancestors through history lessons.
After serving a term with the planet's military he left the world to pursue a mercenary career, fighting for various factions of the nearby warring moons. Amassing enough currency he bought a star-ship and hired a crew to take him to Earth. A world wrought with strife and conflict, a world in need of a soldier, of a hero.
- "It is our belief that The Maker gifted the universe with Life and made two opposing forces to add balance to the Gift, Creation and Destruction. In time, Creation and Destruction birthed emotion. Creation was revered, thus becoming happy and proud of its duty. Destruction was jealous of Creation's reverence, angry that Life feared it. Destruction plotted to end Creation and be the only force left so as to destroy the Gift once and for all. To prevent this, Creation split itself in two, separating its Will from its Image. It is our belief we are Creation's Will. We have been granted visions of Creation's Image. It is our duty to find it and once again be whole, to continue the fight against Destruction's machinations for the sake of balance."
- -Aecho Prophet
- Vastly intelligent, formless beings of pure energy
- Ageless, reproduce at will (asexual), born into maturity
- Psychic- capable of telepathy and mental manipulation, this allows them to appear in recognizable forms
- -Most eyes are incapable of seeing the Aecho
- Capable of fusing themselves with other lifeforms
- -This heightens the "new" species intelligence, willpower and life-span
- Only the strongest are capable of manipulating the physical world
- Peaceful, above warfare with one another
- -This quality is often lost when possessing other beings
- Religious- prophets and missionaries travel the universe to honor their god