The author of this article has marked this as a creative work, and would prefer that other users not edit it. Please respect this, and unless repairing a typo, spelling, or other minor technical error, think of this page as read-only.
Comes from a large Irish Catholic family, who are almost all involved in police work in Portland. Very principled, by-the-book kind of guy, like if Captain America had been a tech nerd/inventor. Very cerebral, unlike most of his family. Gets along best with his sister Grace, the other family oddball (she's a cellist with the symphony). To the others, he's a weirdo because he doesn't live/breathe police work, even though he was a military policeman. He didn't make a career out of it, though, and they don't quite get/approve of using police work as a means to an end, rather than an end. His relationship with the others has only recently started to improve, when he started building power suits for police. This sorta redeemed him in their eyes--they think of it as him using his God-given talent for the right thing, doing the work God intended him to do.
Has sold a few power suit designs to various police departments (Seattle, Boston, St. Louis).
Powers & Abilities
- Former military policeman
Personality & Interests
- Three-word description: Principled, genius, patriotic
- Interests: Tech, weight-lifting; collects classic American memorabilia, especially from the period between World Wars I & II; cinema from the 20's & 30's, esp. French.
- Goals/ambitions: Keep designing/refining his tech designs, make the 'perfect' suit, whatever that is. Wants to build the future as it was seen in the 20's and 30's.
Something of a compulsive tinkerer.
Allies & Contacts
- Spends a lot of his down time hanging out at an old Art Deco theatre in downtown Vibora Bay.
- Fluent in French, German, Japanese, and Italian (the character, not the player!)
- Ideal evening: Going out with all his family to a sports bar to watch a college football game.
- Pet preference: Would love to have a large dog again, like he did growing up, but he lives in a luxury condo in the city now.
- Would travel to do/see: Sites associated with WW I & WW II
- Most important value: Family
- Favorite memory: Taking his whole family to the Vatican with money he'd earned from his first major sale.
- Least favorite memory: The Battle of Detroit. Curt survived Dr. Destroyer's attack, which leveled most of Detroit. He was 11 years old at the time. While all of his family escaped serious injury, most of Curt's friends and schoolmates perished.
- Likes: Jazz music, especially Billie Holliday. Fascinated by the improvisation. Also likes motorcycles; the Roaring 20's and art deco architecture, esp. old theatres
- Dislikes: Baseball, soccer, loud rock.
- Catchphrase(s): "I took your _____ while you were sleeping and improved it!"