| Character Name@Global
| Physical Attributes
| Magical Attributes
| Biographical Data
| Real Name:
|| Marital Status:
| Known Aliases:
|| Base of Operations:
|| Date of Birth:
| Sexual Orientation:
|| Physical Build:
|| Physical Features:
|| Known Abilities:
|| IC Deaths:
| OOC Data
| OOC Name:
|| Combat Style:
|| Previous SG's:
|| Access to VIP Club:
| RP Type:
|| Access to VB:
| Started CO:
|| # Costume Slots:
| RP Aptitude:
|| Alternative Characters:
| KittenmelBox Template
About this Template
I started this template randomly one day, after deciding I just didn't like how any of the others looked. Aannndddddd since I'm such a nice person xD I thought it best to make it available to everyone!
Enjoy, and send me a PM in game or whatever if you want more info or help!((Candie@Kittenmel))
Data Entry Clarification
Further detail of the few options that possibly aren't self explanatory.
- name@global: name of your character@global
- real name: what is your characters real name?
- physical features: any features you possibly can't portray with COs limitations?(such as tattoos, scars, etc)
- accent: everyone has an accent, no matter if english is your characters first language
- equipment: any equipment your character might carry or possess?
- known abilities: anything supernatural or inhuman your character can do
- weaponry: does your character own or use any physical weapons?
- standing: is your character a champion, nemesis, superhero, citizen, etc?
- allies: how many IC allies does your character have?(real characters played by other people)
- super group: the name of your super group if you wish to disclose it
- enemies: how many IC enemies does your character have?(real characters played by other people)
- sidekicks: got any sidekicks?(real characters played by other people)
- pets: got any cute pets?(doesn't have to be played by a person)
- minions: every villain needs minions!(doesn't have to be played by a person)
- ic deaths: does your character frequently die? give us a number!
- ooc name: your real life name(may simply put N/A)
- combat style: game mechanic duels or text duels? or a little of both?
- level: your characters level in game
- previous sg's: names or numbers of previous SGs you were in
- gender: your real life gender(may simply put N/A)
- access to vip club: do you have access to the VIP section of Club Caprice?
- rp type: are you a casual RPer, mature RPer or even erotic RPer?
- access to vb: do you have access to Vibora Bay and all its yummy RP spots?
- started co: when did you start playing Champions Online?
- # costume slots: how many costume slots do you have?
- rp aptitude: are you new to RolePlaying? Or been around forever?
- alternative characters: what other characters do you play?
- header: this is the main title font color(recommended in white if your bg is dark, black if your bg is light)
- header2: this is the secondary title font color (recommended in the same color as the main header)
- font: the font color of your entered data
- font2: the font color of attributes
- font3: the font color of data
- font4: the font color of Physical and Magical Attributes title(recommended in the same color as header2)
- bg0: the background of the entire page(recommended in the same color as bg2)
- bg1: the bg/border color of majority of the template
- bg2: the background, and template padding color(recommended in the same color as your background)
- cell: the color of cells
For further explanation of character alignments, go here.
- Lawful Good: Characters of this alignment typically act with compassion, and always have honor and a sense of duty.
- Chaotic Good: Characters of this alignment favour change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well.
- Neutral Good: Characters of this alignment are guided by conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition.
- Lawful Neutral: Characters of this alignment typically believe strongly in Lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules and tradition, and often follows a personal code.
- Neutral: Characters of this alignment don't choose sides. They typically do what feels beneficial for themselves and those close to them.
- Chaotic Neutral: Characters of this alignment are individualist who follow their own heart, and generally shirks rules and traditions.
- Neutral Evil: Characters of this alignment are typically selfish and have no qualms about turning on their allies-of-the-moment.
- Lawful Evil: Characters of this alignment see a well-ordered system as being easier to exploit, and show a combination of desirable and undesirable traits; while they usually obey their superiors and keep their word, they care nothing for the rights and freedoms of other individuals and are not averse to twisting the rules to work in their favor.
- Chaotic Evil: Characters of this alignment tend to have no respect for rules, other people's lives, or anything but their own desires, which are typically selfish and cruel.
Fame represents how famous you are on earth, or other domains.
- Hermit: you never leave your house except for groceries
- Unfamiliar: you hang around but don't do anything to grab attention
- Note-Worthy: you've been noticed and are on your way up!
- Substantial: you've done either some amazing or horrible things and people are aware of you
- Well-Known: you may get noticed here and there by random strangers
- Renowned: people stop you on the street because they know your face, but tend to forget your name
- Celebrated: you've been the topic of several newspapers or television shows, maybe even a book was written about you
- Socialite: you're almost on the A list and can get into any club if you wave your celebrity card around
- Super Star: whether on your own planet or otherwise, your name has been uttered by nearly every average citizen
- GODLIKE: your deeds(no matter how good or bad) have made your name common knowledge and you're as well known as most gods
This is the typical scaling for all attributes.
- 0 Below Average: either you have none of this skill or you're below even a humans capability
- 1 Average: your skill in this is common
- 2 Gifted: you're talented or well practiced, and are on your way to better things
- 3 Advanced: your skill surpasses the normal
- 4 Accomplished: you're very familiar with this skill and are becoming exceptional at it
- 5 Polished: you've refined your skill and could become a trainer
- 6 Immaculate: you have perfected most of your talents in this area and are truly a master
- 7 Extraordinary: there is practically nothing new for you to learn in this area and you're stretching your limits
- 8 Expert: you've become a monster in this particular skill and almost none can surpass you
- 9 Demigod: your knowledge of this skill has connected you to a higher purpose
- 10 GODLIKE: the talent and power you have gained in this skill has made you impeccable! Hell! You don't NEED any other skills!
Strength is your characters ability to dish out physical damage, or even lift heavy objects.
Durability is your characters ability to take physical damage.
Speed is how fast your character can run, fly, jump, swim, etc.
Reflex is how deft your character is with their limbs and how instinctual they may react with them.
Regeneration is how fast or slow your character heals bodily wounds.
Stamina is how much cardio or endurance your character has, how quickly they tire from strenuous physical activity.
Agility is how acrobatic or graceful your character is, their ability to balance.
Expertise is how adept your character is with any physical weapon, be it anywhere from a katana to a gun.
Energy is how much capacity your character has for magic, how quickly they tire from strenuous magic usage.
Psionic falls into the magical category of telepathy, telekinesis, mind control, etc.
Elemental falls into the magical category of fire, water, earth, air, etc.
Time falls into the magical category of dimension and time travel, fortune telling, force powers, etc.
Dark falls into the magical category of shadow, necromancy, possession, disease, etc.
Light falls into the magical category of arcane, holy, healing, blessing, etc.
Resistance is how well your character can defend themselves against elemental, light, or any other form of magic.
Aptitude is how adept your character is with any magical school, be it anywhere from light to psionic.
| header = #fff
| header2 = #a0ceda
| font = #000000
| font2 = #fff
| font3 = #777
| font4 = #a0ceda
| bg0 = #3d5a65
| bg1 = #303030
| bg2 = #3d5a65
| cell = #70a6b3
| name@global =
| top_caption =
| stamina =
| durability =
| speed =
| reflexes =
| regeneration =
| strength =
| agility =
| expertise =
| image =
| energy =
| resistance =
| elemental =
| time =
| dark =
| light =
| psionic =
| aptitude =
| bottom_caption =
| alignment =
| fame =
| real_name =
| marital_status =
| known_aliases =
| occupation =
| gender =
| base_of_operations =
| species =
| education =
| ethnicity =
| date_of_birth =
| sexual_orientation =
| relatives =
| age =
| complexion =
| height =
| physical_build =
| weight =
| physical_features =
| accent =
| equipment =
| eyes =
| known_abilities =
| hair =
| weaponry =
| standing =
| allies =
| supergroup =
| enemies =
| sidekicks =
| pets =
| minions =
| ic_deaths =
| ooc_name =
| combat_style =
| level =
| previous_sgs =
| ooc_gender =
| access_to_vip =
| rp_type =
| access_to_vb =
| started_co =
| #_costume_slots =
| rp_aptitude =
| alternative_characters =