Character Sheet: Menagerie
The author of this article has marked this as a creative work, and would prefer that other users not edit it. Please respect this, and unless repairing a typo, spelling, or other minor technical error, think of this page as read-only.
- 1 Character Information
- 2 Characteristics
- 3 Vital Information
- 4 Defenses
- 5 Senses
- 6 Powers and Equipment
- 7 Skills, Perks, & Talents
- 8 Complications
- 9 Example Summon: Dragon Template
- 10 Characteristics
- 11 Vital Information
- 12 Defenses
Identity: Yuki Hayashiro
Height: 5'11" Weight: 148 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde Eye Color: Blue
Brief Description: Just your average blue-eyed blonde. If she wasn't well-known, she'd be downright forgettable
Total Points/Disadvantage Points 1692/135
Offensive CV: 5
Defensive CV: 7
Offensive Mental CV: 5
Defensive Mental CV: 15
Physical Defense: 50
Energy Defense: 50 (
Body: 0(All physical damage is transient)
Hand-to-Hand Damage: 4 DCs
Lift: 400 kg
Base OCV: 5 DCV: 7
Base OMCV: 5 DMCV: 15
Leaping: 4m (2m vertical)
Normal PD: 0
Resistant PD: 0
Normal ED: 50
Resistant ED: 50
Mental Defense: 45
Power Defense: 10
Flash Defense: 10
Vision: Increased Arc of Perception(360), Detect Magic(Analyze as a half-phase action), X-Ray Vision
Smell: Normal Human
Hearing: Supersonic Hearing
- Mental Awareness - Able to detect and determine when psionic abilities are being used on others, and the nature of said abilities
- Truesight - Able to see through illusions and view things as they truly are
- Tactile Empathy - Able to telepathically sense one's emotional state by touching them
Powers and Equipment
- Running (see Movement)
- Leaping (see Movement)
- Swimming (see Movement)
- "Fancy Telekinesis": Summon up to 4 510-point Anything(Or multiple, weaker minions), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Difficult To Dispel (x4 Active Points; +1/2), Expanded Class of Beings (Any Type of Being; +1), Slavishly Devoted (+1) (448 Active Points)
- "This Is A Reality Bend!": Variable Power Pool (Any Power), 100 base + 70 control cost, Difficult To Dispel (x4 Active Points; +1/2), Cosmic (+2) (222 Active Points)
- Travel Powers: Multipower, 75-point reserve
- "I'm Over There": Teleportation 20m, No Relative Velocity, Safe Aquatic Teleport, x4 Increased Mass, x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (75 Active Points)
- "What's Gravity?": Flight 23m, No Turn Mode (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), No Gravity Penalty (+1/2), Noncombat Acceleration/Deceleration (+1) (75 Active Points)
- "What's Distance?": Flight 15m, No Turn Mode (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), No Gravity Penalty (+1/2), Noncombat Acceleration/Deceleration (+1), MegaScale (1m = 100 km; +1 1/2) (71 Active Points)
- Apotheosis: Cannot Be Stunned and Does Not Take BODY Damage (75 Active Points)
- Unmoving: Knockback Resistance -20m (20 Active Points)
- Taking The Driver's Seat: Possession (Mind Control Effect Roll 80; Telepathy Effect Roll 70) (100 Active Points); Limited Power Can Only Be Used To Possess Tulpa Created By Yuki (-2)
- Tulpa Network: Mind Link , Specific Group of Minds(Any of Yuki's Tulpa), Psychic Bond
- Heffner's Fiery Friend: Killing Attack - Ranged 1 point, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Target Must Be Flammable; +0), Sticky (Effect ends when it runs out of fuel or oxygen, or is otherwise extinguished; +1/4), Constant (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Uncontrolled (Effect ends when it runs out of oxygen or is extinguished; +1/2) (14 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4)
- Dazzling Lights: Sight Group Flash 2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Innate Flash Defense; +1/2) (20 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Limited Range - 15m (-1/4)
- Bigby's Excruciating Punt: Blast 6d6, Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Not Having A Biological Gender; All Or Nothing; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Cannot Use Targeting (-1/2), Requires A Magic Roll (Skill roll; -1/2), Limited Range 20m (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4), Beam (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4)
- Xenovore-Hide Boots: A pair of handmade boots crafted from the chitinous skin and tough leather of a Xenovore, then set with the being's razor-sharp talons.
- Xenovore Clawboots: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1/2d6 (2d6 w/STR) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Limited Power Only Applies To Kicking Attacks (-1/4)
Constructed to honor the memory of a close friend, the Kitsune is a modular polearm designed with a Buddhist Ringstaff motif. This applies a Perceivable to Hearing Group limitation when at least two rings are attached. Mechanics-wise, it's a set of linked powers in Reality Bend.
- Kitsune Boar Spear: (Total: 29 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6 (1 1/2d6 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/4), Autofire (2 shots; +1/4) (22 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1), Limited Power Two-Handed (-1/2) (Real Cost: 9) plus Drain DEX 0 1/2d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (7 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), 7 Recoverable Charges (-0) (Real Cost: 5)
- Kitsune Lucerne Hammer: (Total: 29 Active Cost, 13 Real Cost) Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (22 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1), Limited Power Two-Handed (-1/2), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4) (Real Cost: 8) plus Blast 1d6, STUN Only (+0), Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Target is Insulated Against Electricity; All Or Nothing; +1/2) (7 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), 7 Recoverable Charges (-0) (Real Cost: 5)
- Kitsune Naginata: (Total: 38 Active Cost, 17 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (3d6+1 w/STR) (30 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1), Limited Power Two-Handed (-1/2) (Real Cost: 12) plus Blast 0 1/2d6, Constant (Lasts Until Ring is Removed From Wound; +1/2), Penetrating (+1/2) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), 7 Recoverable Continuing Charges lasting 1 Minute each (+3/4) (Real Cost: 5)
- Material Options:
- Kitsune Cold Iron Material: Deadly Blow: 3 DCs (Versus Fae Beings) (19 Active Points); OAF (-1), Conditional Power Power only applies to Kitsune attacks (-1/4)
- Kitsune Gold Material: Deadly Blow: 3 DCs (Lightning Attacks) (19 Active Points); OAF (-1), Conditional Power Power only applies to Kitsune attacks (-1/4)
- Kitsune Silver Material: Deadly Blow: 3 DCs (Versus Magical Undead And Therianthropes) (19 Active Points); OAF (-1), Conditional Power Power only applies to Kitsune attacks (-1/4)
Skills, Perks, & Talents
- Acting 12-
- Conversation 8-
- Barter/Negotiation 11-
- Area Knowledge: Earth 8-
- Enhancer: Scientist (Science Skill Discount)
- Enhancer: Scholar (Knowledge Skill Discount)
- Knowledge: Japanese Martial Arts 14-
- Knowledge: Japaneses Culture 14-
- Knowledge: Monsters and Cryptids 16-
- Knowledge: Sewing and Wardrobe 14-
- Knowledge: Summoning Lore 16-
- Language: English (Total -- Native Language)
- Language: Japanese (Total)
- Language: Russian (Total)
- Professional Skill: Mangaka(Dramatic/Erotic Fiction) 11-
- Science: Arcane Formula 14-
- Science: Astronomy 14-
- Science: Biology 14-
- Science: Botany 14-
- Science: Medicine 14-
- Science: Nuclear Physics 14-
- Science: Psychoanalysis 16-
- Science: Xenobiology 14-
- Science: Zoology 14-
- Tactics 15-
- Teamwork 16-
- Power Skill: Magic 10-
- Weapon Familiarity: Common Melee Weapons/Beam Weapons
- Martial Art: Naginatajutsu(Requires Polearm/Staff) (Proficient)
- Atemi Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND
- Martial Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
- Martial Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 30 STR to Disarm roll
- Slash: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, Weapon +4 DC Strike
- Takeaway: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab Weapon, 30 STR to take weapon away
- Thrust: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, Weapon +2 DC Strike
- Deduction 15-
- Disguise 14-
- Paramedic 8-
- Shadowing 8-
- Survival: Tropical Islands 14-
- Base: Soti Island, Atlantic Ocean
- Soti Island was a tropical island located at a leyline intersection in the Atlantic Ocean and named for the genius loci that resides there - which itself is an anagram for Spirit Of The Island. Originally highly antagonistic towards Yuki, it has since been completely absorbed by her. Recently, Yuki created terrestrial versions of a pair of races she ran across in the universe(See: Kalishari and Kolajik, Champions Beyond) and passed them off as previously-unknown natives, upgrading Soti Island from a base to its own nation.
- Contact: UNTIL Agent Lloyd Wilson.
- Lloyd Wilson is member of UNTIL's surveillance division undercover as a low-ranking member of UNTIL DAC, assigned to Yuki to investigate(and possibly capture) her. Originally somewhat antagonistic and resentful towards Yuki over having to cross-reference her work with the rest of UNTIL's paperwork thanks to some warning signs of precognition - Menajelio no Yuutsu's subject matter offended his sensibilities. Eventually, his own precognitive ability showed him a very unpleasant possible future, and he took it upon himself to try to limit the stress placed on Yuki to avoid his prophetic dreams' fulfillment.
- Money: Wealthy
- Positive Reputation: Yuki has fans of her series throughout the world(possibly even galaxy), and she's not afraid to pass around "Luck Charms" to those who could use a bit of help.
- Positive Reputation: A small selection of her fan club has become aware that Yuki's "Luck Charm" is so much more than that - either through Yuki herself offering guidance, or deducing that a bit of memorabilia is responsible for that helping hand when they most need it.
- Eidetic Memory
- Special: Literally photographic memory - Her memories take a physical form. The sum of all of her knowledge is stored somewhere in the world.
- Hunted by VIPER: Thanks to her first major superheroic act being the single-handed (partial) dismantling of a Nest, followed by numerous skirmishes through her years, VIPER has taken specific notice of her.
- Motivation:They want her dead, captured if possible.
- Capabilities: Massive international terrorist organization is by default stronger than any single character.
- Frequency: Thanks to single-handedly snuffing out a few nests, VIPER has taken to avoiding Yuki's attention - plotting against her in the background.
- Hunted by PSI: Every psychic in Millennium City needs to worry about PSI getting a hold of them.
- Motivation: Capture
- Capabilities: More powerful
- Frequency: Quite uncommon after Yuki has proven to be entirely more trouble than she's worth.
- Code of Conduct: "We can talk this out!"
- Never make first attack(Presence attacks excluded, waived if there's a risk of immediate harm)
- Mental Complication: "Never touch me!"
- Often enraged by physical contact.
- Mental Complication: "The mind is sacrosanct!"
- Always enraged when mind control is detected.
- Public Identity: It's a well-known and well-documented fact that Yuki Hayashiro is Menagerie - it's even publicized.
- Dependent NPCS: A reasonably well-kept secret, those who do a bit of detective work with Yuki's past can uncover the existence of Yuki's "Grandson", ten-year-old Alexander Williams, and wife of Yuki's first tulpa, Ariel Williams.
Example Summon: Dragon Template
Offensive CV: 7
Defensive CV: 6
Offensive Mental CV: 5
Defensive Mental CV: 5
Physical Defense: 26(10 Resistant)
Energy Defense: 26(10 Resistant) (
Hand-to-Hand Damage: 5 DCs
Lift: 800 kg
Base OCV: 7 DCV: 6
Base OMCV: 5 DMCV: 5
Leaping: 2m (1m vertical)
Normal PD: 26
Resistant PD: 10
Normal ED: 26
Resistant ED: 10
Mental Defense: 0
Power Defense: 6
Flash Defense: 0
Vision: Acute(+2 PER), Able to see in the infrared and ultraviolet spectrums
Smell: Acute(+2 PER), able to track prey via smell
Hearing: Acute(+2 PER)
Powers and Equipment
- Running (see Movement)
- Leaping (see Movement)
- Swimming (see Movement)
- Thought Made Flesh: Extra-Dimensional Movement (To Yuki's Mindscape) (20 Active Points); No Conscious Control (Recalled whenever Yuki feels like it.; -2)
- Draconic Appendages: Extra Limbs (3) (5 Active Points); Limited Manipulation (-1/4)
- Draconic Weapons: Multipower, 22-point reserve
- Bite: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6+1 (3d6 w/STR) (20 Active Points)
- Claws: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6 (2d6+1 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/4) (19 Active Points)
- Tail Strike: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6 (10 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
- Large Form: Knockback Resistance -12m
- Metaphysical Being: Power Defense (6 points)
- Tough Hide: Physical/Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25%
- Scaly Skin: Resistant Protection (10 PD/10 ED)
- Negative Reputation: Is a goddamned dragon!, Very Frequently (Extreme Fear) - You try keeping your head when a dragon appears out of nowhere.
- Physical Complication: Enormous Size(+4 OCV to be hit, +4 PER to be spotted) (Frequently; Slightly Impairing)
- Physical Complication: Limited Manipulation (Frequently; Slightly Impairing)
- Wings: Multipower, 24-point reserve, (24 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2)
- Flying: Flight 24m (24 Active Points)Restrainable (-1/2)
- Wing Buffet: Hand-To-Hand Attack +1d6 (5 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4), Restrainable (-1/2)
- Wing Fins: Multipower, 12-point reserve, (12 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2)
- Fin Buffet: Hand-To-Hand Attack +1d6 (5 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
- Ponderous Flight: Flight 12m (12 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2)
- Aquatic Wings: Swimming +26m (30m total)
- Aquatic Adaptation: Life Support (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Underwater Breathing)
- Extra Durability: Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25%
- Breath Weapons:
- Laser Breath: Killing Attack - Ranged 4d6, Invisible Power Effects (Inobvious to Sight Group; +1/4), Armor Piercing (+1/4), Area Of Effect (36m Line; +3/4) (135 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)
- Napalm/Acid Breath: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Constant (+1/2), Uncontrolled, Lasts Until Neutralized(Acid), Smothered(Napalm) or Washed Off (+1/2), Sticky (+1/2), Penetrating (+1/2), Area Of Effect (36m Line; +3/4) (112 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)
- Water Jet: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Area Of Effect (24m Line; +1/2), Double Knockback (+1/2) (60 Active Points); 1 Recoverable Charge (Recovers Only When Fully Submerged In Water; -1 1/2), No Range (-1/2)
- Digestive Enzyme: Killing Attack - Ranged 1/2d6, Constant (+1/2), Sticky (+1/2), Uncontrolled(1d6+1 Segments, or until washed off) (+1/2), Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Immunity to Acids; All Or Nothing; +1/2), Does BODY (+1) (40 Active Points); Linked (Water Jet; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4)